
For those who have asked.....We are planning {at this point} to move to
NY for Dental School.
NYU is the only school Husband has been accepted to for now, so we're just planning on that! If we hear from a cheaper school that is closer to home, then we may reconsider! But NYU starts in August so we need to plan on getting out there by June to get situated. We're planning a trip at the end of March to look around or at least get an idea of the housing situation!! {should be interesting} We're pretty excited cause NY is fun! However, very expensive so I'm not sure how much "fun" we'll be having! I do know that anyone who's ever wanted to see the Big Apple will HAVE to visit us! No questions asked. I know being so far away, I will be desperate for visitors, So even if I haven't seen you in years, now is a good time!
NY for Dental School.
NYU is the only school Husband has been accepted to for now, so we're just planning on that! If we hear from a cheaper school that is closer to home, then we may reconsider! But NYU starts in August so we need to plan on getting out there by June to get situated. We're planning a trip at the end of March to look around or at least get an idea of the housing situation!! {should be interesting} We're pretty excited cause NY is fun! However, very expensive so I'm not sure how much "fun" we'll be having! I do know that anyone who's ever wanted to see the Big Apple will HAVE to visit us! No questions asked. I know being so far away, I will be desperate for visitors, So even if I haven't seen you in years, now is a good time!
.....Here goes nothing!


11 comments:
NICE... we will definitely be visiting! matt's never been and so we will be coming in the next year or 2! So when in March are you going to check everything out?
You will have us!! No worries!! It will be great!!
you KNOW we will be making a trip if we can afford it! Don't worry ... student loans always cover a bit of fun every now and then! If i were you, I would spend lots of afternoons star searching! YOU GUYS WILL HAVE A BLAST!
hey, that would be fun! i would totally come and visit you out there, i haven't bee there in almost 10 years... now i have an excuse!
Um pretty sure you can count us in on coming to NY to see you Guys!! Thats so exciting
How exciting. that would be a really fun trip. Maybe Molly and I can get away! I wonder where my cousin is going to school. Maybe the same place. I'll find out and let you know. Congrats Deon!
we will be there march 20-24... hopefully that's not when you will be in ny! the kids aren't coming though. ps - i know you tagged me! will get to it this week!
Oh I definitely want to come visit you guys if you move to New York! I went there a few years ago and it was amazing! You will have so much fun living there for sure.
aw... I love the comment you made about the oversize shirt days! We have so many fun memories!!!
Hey Gina! I found your blog from Vauri's. I am seriously SOOO jealous you guys are moving to NY you have no idea! It's been my dream since freshman year and once I went I fell so hard in love with it! So if you guys don't become millionaires and needed a roommate... HAHA jk! But I'll be visiting that's for sure! Eli is so cute I can hardly stand it! Love you guys and miss you!!!!
dude welcome to blogging land...
Post a Comment