Mar 24, 2009

Spring Break!

I love that spring is here. I love it even more that we get a Spring Break to take time off to enjoy the spring! Deon had the week off school last week so we packed up & headed down to the
Golden State for the week.
Our visit stared off with a birthday party. Cousins Ava, turned 1 & Bailey turned 2. It was fun to get to see all the family, cause we don't usually get to on all of our visits. Eli decorated/devoured cupcakes there. He loved it. He even had an attempt at busting open the pinata, {even if he did cheat & pull two ribbons}.
Husband is still employed with the school district there, so he was able to sub teach a couple days during our visit. Eli & I hung out at my parents, where he was constantly discovering...
between all that "discovery" we managed to make it to Disneyland twice. We had lots of fun. Eli just may be starting to come around to some rides. We figured out he only likes the outside rides. Any that go indoors, he turns and runs. {it's not like he afraid of the dark, so I don't know...}
Here's a peak into the fun we had last week on our Spring Break!...


2 comments:

Heidi said...

how fun. I really miss that place way too much. we need to consider a better option than CO.

Jess Schonberg said...

looks like you guys had a great vacation! Eli is so freakin cute you definitely need some more soon!!! :)