Sep 29, 2008

Whaaa?





I got E & myself all ready this morning to go out and run some much needed errands. {i.e. grocery shopping puh-leese!} I ran downstairs while my live in babysitter {TV} was playing with E to get the ol'diaper bag packed with snacks and loaded in the car so I'd only have to carry E alone. After I did that, I ran back upstairs to collect the babe, calling his name while running up, hoping he'd come to the gate at the top of the stairs, making my retrieval mission a little shorter.
And.......Nothing.
It was actually eerily quiet..... so I picked up the pace,
turned the corner at the top of the stairs to see this:



Whaaa? a little too much for ya this morning bud? Yep, passed out. carpet marks on the face and everything. There was even a maggie simpson doll that used to belong to deon as a kid, smashed up on his forhead. Her plastic spikey hair left a dent there too.
{I moved her to take the pic...}

So, here it is, my perfect opportunity to fill you in a bit on what we've been up to.
I've been in CA at the parents for a week and a half. Visiting, working, attending a wedding & going to Dr. Appts. {for Eli & Myself} I really need to find us some doc's out here...
And although, it's been a week now since I've been home, We're just getting back into the swing of things. E's been under the weather for a few days that slowed us down. He's doing fine now though, so don't be concerned. :)

Anyway, This MONTH we've:




Found a Fun Park:

....A Little Ambitious?........................ {No, Joe, he is NOT a fruit}





Same Park, Same Day, Change of Outfit:


E & new friend B, trying to drink the water.............................................................






Then we Hit the road, heading for Cal-if-Or-Ni-Aa!
{same day still....the park was a plan to tire him out for the drive...which worked..}


Me, My trusty Sidkick & a can of D.Coke on the Open Road......




When in CA we:



Got a Haircut, with thanks to Aunt Sid...



Allowed Wes' car assist me in washing mine...




Made some pretty good, dangerously sweet cake pops....
{recipie here}



Had Internet Cafe......


Went to Donovan & Amrah's WEDDING!!
it was a nice, fun day. We got to see a lot of people we haven't seen in quite a while.
Wish I took some pictures...



& last, but definitly not least...

Went to Disneyland, and all I got was this crummy picture.
{I really did have fun, but once again forgot to snap some shots!}



We had some fun, but it was time to head back to Vegas...
the next morning Husband found this:

a little boy, who was apparently happy to be back in his own bed.
{6am, no flash, camera phone shot}



E has found a new place to play & watch TV in the mornings:

Yes, on top of his Train Table. He knows how to get up, but "asks"
mommy to get him back down again...



Wanted to try out his mashed potatoes with a spoon....

....and quickly gave up....





Which brings us back to the present time...

Okay, he's really in his bed right now, I moved him...
But, I do hear him starting to wake up,
Time to run our Errands......








5 comments:

Da Bergs said...

CUTE pics!!! Okay, good Dr. for you... Dr. Swainston. I will ask my SIL who to take Eli to...

Heidi said...

WoW are you going to be in town during october 10-19? cuz i will!!!

Vauri said...

so cute! Love that little boy, by the way, I have some cute pics of eli from d-land, I'll have to send them to you, it was so fun to see you, can't wait for our visit to vegas!

Anonymous said...

Those were some fun pictures to look at!! Is Eli wearing Salt Water Sandals?? Didn't we talk about those at Disneyland?? He is so cute!

JessWilson said...

Love all the pictures Gina! Eli is such a cute little guy and it's so fun to get a little glimpse in the day and life of you all!