Grettings from Las Vegas!!!
we made it with all our stuff last week!
It is sooo hot,
but we are excited to finally be here after awaiting the
inevitable move
for some months now.
We have just been unpacking & making trips to
the stores for things we didn't even know we'd need. It's been crazy. E and I
both got a stinkin' cold. How does that happen in the middle of the summer!?
It makes for such nice days, when you have a sinus headache, you feel like
your head is about to be squeezed off your shoulders with pressure and it's 112
outside. I really thought my eyeballs were going to shrivel up and fall out.
I think we may be allergic to the sun. So we thought it'd be a better idea to run our errands after the sun goes down from now on, when it's
only 97 degrees instead. Other then that, we are indoors running a muck
in our a/c.
I will post some pictures as soon as I unpack my camera cord. We saved the Office boxes for last apparently. However we had our computer unpacked and
internet before Eli's bed was ready, just so you know.
we made it with all our stuff last week!
It is sooo hot,
but we are excited to finally be here after awaiting the
inevitable move
for some months now.
We have just been unpacking & making trips to
the stores for things we didn't even know we'd need. It's been crazy. E and I
both got a stinkin' cold. How does that happen in the middle of the summer!?
It makes for such nice days, when you have a sinus headache, you feel like
your head is about to be squeezed off your shoulders with pressure and it's 112
outside. I really thought my eyeballs were going to shrivel up and fall out.
I think we may be allergic to the sun. So we thought it'd be a better idea to run our errands after the sun goes down from now on, when it's
only 97 degrees instead. Other then that, we are indoors running a muck
in our a/c.
I will post some pictures as soon as I unpack my camera cord. We saved the Office boxes for last apparently. However we had our computer unpacked and
internet before Eli's bed was ready, just so you know.


7 comments:
thats right... computer before bed!
Oh so Eli is now in his own room! YAY! I bet you guys are loving that!
internet > bed. It's a mathematical fact.
i've been wondering! sorry to hear you're sick .... can't imagine the heat too. well, i got a taste driving thru a few weeks ago ... not fun. but SO GLAD you're there and unpacking (of course computer comes first!!!) and wish i was there to help. miss yoU!
:(
That's all I have to say.....oh and I love you!
Good luck unpacking. Sorry that you were sick. Good luck to you guys.
Your mom said your house is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! It IS hot there! I remember my MIL telling me you HAVE to run your errands REALLY early or REALLY late... LOL
I cant wait to see pics!!!
I'm glad you made.....but what have you been doing since then, WE NEED INFO!
Post a Comment